Lush tropical gardens, a secluded sandy beach and panoramic Indian Ocean views make Eraeliya a dream location for a destination wedding in Sri Lanka for up to 24 guests. Say your vows on the front lawn beneath swaying coconut palms before wandering barefoot onto the sandy beach for your first photographs as a married couple We are here to guide you; every detail of the day is up to you, as our basic wedding package is designed to be personalised.
When you book your wedding at Eraeliya, the hotel becomes your private home and wedding venue, which makes it a very affordable place to say ‘I do’. It also ensures that your intimate celebrations will be shared in the company of your closest friends and family alone. Our team will organise the main aspects of the event, allowing you to relax and enjoy exploring the beautiful surroundings of south coast Weligama and Galle with your nearest and dearest.
We design official wedding celebrations and symbolic wedding ceremonies for couples who have already tied the knot, and organise vow renewal ceremonies too. Whatever you’re looking to conceive, we will work alongside you to help bring your dream wedding to life.
All weddings at Eraeliya are bespoke, however our basic package may include:
- Marriage legalization ceremony (optional)
- Wedding celebrant (optional)
- Fresh flower arch, flower path and petal confetti
- Marquee and Tiffany chairs in gold or white
- Music system and lighting
- Five course gourmet wedding menu
- Three tier wedding cake
- Wedding photographer
- Hairdresser and make-up artist for the bridal party
- Bridal bouquet with fresh flowers and button holes
- Traditional Sri Lankan dancing troupe (optional)
- Fire works (optional)