Data we collect
- Postal address
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Financial information (such as credit and debit card number or other payment data)
- Language preference
- Date and place of birth
- Nationality, passport, visa, or other government-issued identification data
- Important dates: birthdays, anniversaries, and special occasions
- Membership or loyalty program data (including co-branded payment cards, and
travel partner program affiliations)
- Employer details (for business-related bookings)
- Travel itinerary, tour group, or activity data
- Prior guest stays or interactions, goods and services purchased, special service and amenity requests
- Social media account ID, profile photo, and other data publicly available, or data made available by linking your social media and loyalty accounts
As part of our efforts to make your current and future stays and interactions with us more pleasurable, we may also gather information about your “Stay Preferences,” which may include details about your interests and other pertinent information that we discover about you while you are a guest.
This might also include any preferences you may have regarding the services that you share with us so that we can enhance them, as well as any dietary demands, medical conditions, or other personal requirements that must be met in order to protect your wellness.
We may also gather information about your “Personal Preferences,” which may include information about significant anniversaries (such as your birthday or wedding anniversary), the kinds of activities you like to do while visiting us, and your interests. Details about your identity may also be included in personal preferences.
How do we collect your data?
The whole purpose of collecting data is to give an enriching experience for the client during their stay at Eraeliya Villas and Gardens.
- Booking & Guest Registration
This includes managing reservations and bookings for hotel rooms and related services, communicating with travelers prior to their arrival (about logistics, modifications, and preferences, for example), and handling payments and security deposits
2. On-Site Reception & Stay Services
Data collected serves a number of activities, including facilitating check-in and check-out; processing payments; offering consistent, personalized service and advice about the on-site services (based on past usage or expressed preferences); providing concierge, luggage storage, and parking services; making arrangements with third-party providers on behalf of visitors (such as coordinating tours and other sightseeing excursions; arranging a taxi, shuttle, and other transportation services); and providing concierge, luggage storage, and parking services.
3. Food & Beverage Services
There are a number of activities associated with this purpose, such as: processing payments, scheduling bookings, fulfilling dietary restrictions, delivering consistent and individualized service based on prior usage and consumer preferences, and responding to requests, questions, and complaints.
Data collected by us may be used by us for the following reasons:
– Carry out our obligations arising from any contract entered into between you and us;
– Provide products and/or services and communicate with you about products and/or services offered by us;
– Provide you with offers (including for financial products and/or services), personalized services and recommendations and improve your experience on our website and mobile application;
– Operate, evaluate and improve our business, website, and mobile application;
– Generate aggregated data to prepare insights to enable us to understand customer behavior, patterns, and trends with a view to learning more about your preferences or other characteristics;
– Provide privileges and benefits to you, marketing and promotional campaigns based on your profile in connection with loyalty programs owned and operated by
How do we store your personal information?
We here at Eraeliya Villas and Gardens take all commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that information collected from you is protected against loss and unauthorized access. Access to your information is restricted to selected employees or representatives. In addition, we use security techniques, such as firewalls, access control procedures, and cryptography, to protect information against loss and unauthorized access. Client records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, other than supplier(s), and if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities.
Personal data covers all types of information which can be used to identify a person, including, but not limited to, first and last name, age, gender, private address or other physical address, mobile phone number, e-mail address, or other contact information, regardless of whether they relate to the person’s private residence or workplace. We process data about you to provide a better service.
How long is my personal information retained?
Your personal data will be kept on file for the time as mandated by law. As long as Eraeliya VIllas and Gardens has a legitimate commercial reason to do so, it may be kept there permanently. If you haven’t been with us for a considerable period of time, we have the right to sometimes remove your personal information.
Changes to the privacy notice
If you have any questions, feedback, or complaints, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org