Work at your own place, on your own schedule. Travel, meet new people and enjoy a totally unique experience.
The advantages of organizing co-working in our Sri Lankan villa:
• Perfect weather year round.
• Convenient location – 2.5 hours drive from Bandaranaike International Airport.
• Besides the villa itself, we have at our disposal all the resources of the island for engaging excursions, cultural and sporting activities.
• A variety of fully equipped workplaces: in air-conditioned bedrooms and living rooms, on terraces overlooking the ocean, or the pool area; in the tropical gardens, or on a wooden deck near the beach. Throughout the villa there is stable high-speed Internet, comfortable furniture, places for solitary work and places for communal activities and communication.
Included in cost:
• 24-hour access to the soundproof office for Skype conferences
• Tea, coffee, and snacks at any time
• 1 yoga class per day
• 1 meditation lesson per week
• 1 introductory surfing lesson, with a certified instructor, per week. Sri Lanka is the best place in the world to learn to surf. Give it a try it, and if you wish to continue, we can organize a private instructor, or recommend the best surf schools on the island.
• 1 Ayurveda Aroma Massage
• Once a week – group BBQ on the beach! Private chef and a state-of-the-art kitchen with the ability to organize absolutely any kind of food, from fine dining to vegan buffets.
• Large, fully enclosed property.
• Spacious infinity pool.
The price does not include:
Single occupancy room – $120 per night
Double occupancy (king-size bed) – $ 170 per night